Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins (July 8, 2011)




1. I am from pets I grew up adoring, from Rice Krispies –full of Snap, Crackle, and Pop, and McDonald’s –who loves to see you smile

2. I am from the Michigan suburban home ...serene, fun, surrounded by beautiful green trees.

3. I am from the backyard lilac tree, the sweet smelling scent of Spring

4. I am from Sunday morning breakfasts and laughing so hard you cry, from Margaret and Nancy and Charles.

5. I am from the melting pot of Irish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, and American Indian heritage and full of appreciation for the wonderful customs and food I've learned about through my ancestors.

6. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cleaning and writing and making burritos, tomorrow my plans include attending a 5oth birthday party for my cousin’s husband and Sunday, I want to eat some really good food at the Bridal Shower held at work for a co-worker.

1 comment: