Monday, July 4, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook -July 4, 2011



Outside My Window... People are coming and going from the condo, dropping in to visit friends and family on the holiday

I am thinking... I’d like to do something fun today, perhaps go to a movie and a jaunt to a good restaurant

I am thankful for... Having today off from work

From the learning rooms... This week I learned that a new, specifically detailed, furniture arrangement plan on paper is usually quite different than what you end up with

From the kitchen... I used my electric stove for the first time Friday when I made a bowl of clam chowder!

I am wearing... Jeans, and a blue shirt that my aunt gave me

I am creating... a spiritual journal blog

I am going... bonkers from it being so quiet at my place!

I am reading... Journaling As A Spiritual Practice, by Helen Cepero

I am hoping… That I can get my energies up and pumping, I’ve felt too “out of it” for too long

I am hearing… Birds chirping

On my mind... Fourth Of July, and how great it would be to have one as fun as when I was young -pool parties at my aunt’s house, parades, watching fireworks with my family, great food, great times

Around the house... I changed my furniture around Saturday, it’s now much more open and good chi can move back and forth more easily

One of my favorite things... Holidays

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: See a movie (either Super 8 or Larry Crowne), work, laundry, survive

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Happy Independence Day!

1 comment:

  1. Keeping a journal is a good thing. The picture is fantastic. Your blog is very pretty. Doylene

    ReplyDelete