Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins (July 1, 2011)



1. Blue skies, green lights, an open road and traveling with my roof down –it’s a beautiful thing.

2. Happy moments we enjoy now are what will pave our memory lane tomorrow; I’m wishing everyone a whole bunch of great ones this summer.

3. Kids really should run through sprinklers more –it’s a wild and crazy part of summer!

4. New places, new photos, new memories; these are some of the best things about vacation.

5. Love is the greatest happiness God blessed us to experience.

6. Roadside parking, foggy windows and submarine races –hot summer nights.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just chilling, tomorrow my plans include just chilling and Sunday, I want to be set free from work early (knock on wood!), come home, and chill some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment